Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday 15 July 2007

Father's Day at the beach

For Father's Day!! Dadee took me to Tutong beach... forgive the pink tutu frill skirt.. meant to cover my thighs. You like the tee-shirt we gave him to match me..

Arrrrggghhhh need sun glasses... tooo bright. Lucky Ntie glo got me the safety 1st chair so that I could sit and play with the sand.Can u see my bottom teeth coming out??
Daddy in the tent with me.... helping me to eat... opps sis I say eat sand...
Nana took me splishing and splashing into the water. It was fun! My hat got in the way of my view so mum had to tie on the `good morning towel' for the biker look. Dunno why everyone rushed out of the water when nana went into it... Mmmmmmmm water sure taste's salty!!

The requisit red Indian look after my nap....

Hmmm what is a beach picnic without my jagung bakar (roasted corn).... WHAT!! m just chilling out with Ntie Rosnah...

1 comment:

Name said...

I dunno who looks cuter under that tent...Shania or daddy!