Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday 5 April 2007

March along people!!

Hi all, it certainly has been a busy busy month for me. My nana and khung khung are back in town so I am receiving all the attention at the moment. Hmm lemme put on my thinking cap....Anyhow.. let me tell you whats new, mum discovered that I was ready for food ( glorious food ); when she was hungry and wanted to eat a bun. I was sitting facing out on her lap, when she held the plastic bag with her left hand and started opening it with her right. NATURALLY I homed in and firmly attached my mouth to the bun she was holding... oni one little problem; she had opened it half way...

She tried wrestling it away but my suction power prevailed!! I chomped on it happily whilst mum panicked ( coz nana was nearby )

Anyhow I absolutely love the standing carrier that ntie gloryahh bought for me

so i eat

and loving it, can you tell?


It got so messy, daddy bought me a high chair which I love and
so i eat and eat
absolutely love my high chair, and the t-shirt from my big ee in australia says drama queen!

Who me?


2 comments:

Ruey said...

You are sooo adorable Shania!!! Yum yum...what are you eating? Yum Yum hor???? You look sooo cute in that drama queen tshirt...as soon as I saw it...I grabbed it for you....with your mother's genes...you're bound to be a drama queen!

Pandachu said...

Other than trying to win back my money from ur mummy every week, I always look forward to ur antics n cheeky smiles when mummy has us aunties over :) Dont you just love having so many aunties fawining over you *grin*