Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday 6 January 2007

Naik Pangkat! Someone is younger than me

I am so happy today,when I heard my Jennifer EE was bringing Baby Javier into this world. My Clever EE, who looked a fantastic and not like momee who looked like a train wreck.


My (ahem ahem) young cousin Javier Ng was naturally born today 06Jan07; healthier than me (3.45kg); same length as me (54cm) and with a bigger head circumference of 34cm as opposed to my petite 32cm crown!! He has a little bit more hair than me..... but then I am at re-growth stage. Looks just like my Jeff QQ, coz mum says that Javier sneezed,got hungry and had some milk and burped really really loudly... all that in labour room!! Anyway I was so excited; that i could not take my evening nap with dadee.



1 comment:

Ruey said...

aiyooooooh....Javier is sooo cute!!!! Truly look just like his Daddy. Congrats Jen and Jeff!!! And well done to Jen for popping out such a big baby!!!! My boys were all 51cm with heads measuring 36cm and now the two oldest ones are over 6ft tall. Shania and Javier will probably be taller!!!