Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday 25 November 2006

Decisions... Decisions.. which photo should I use for my passport? Can anyone help!

Photo number one - has been edited by my beloved Khung Khung; look like i mean business and how many chinny chin chins can one have?


Photo number 2 - sheez wasn't ready when this was taken.. was making a smart comment to mum about the photographer and all this flashing bright spots in my eyes.

Photo number 3 - as you can tell this was the first photo taken at the studio. Eh helliuuu what's with all the lights popping like that... waaaaahhhh where are my sunglasses!!

3 comments:

Ruey said...

Must ask Shania to choose which photo...everytime she goes through customs ...she got to pull the exact same face. LOL

Muaks!!

Jeff said...

My vote on Photo No.2
That's the same expression of mummy Ruey "terkejut".

Sweety said...

Well... it is hard to choose, both look so cute and full of expression... anyone will do!